Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

:: 17 : Colored or Plain Background ? ::

Dear readers (if there's any) ,
last time b4 my internet connection went down ,
i've change my blog background...
but it was not visible (at least for me , I do not know about you readers) , so I just ignore & didn't do anything abt it...
until one day I noticed my sister reading my blog & I was shocked...!
"eyh...ade background nih...tp xpnah plak kuar...nasib amik yg nih...buatnyer kite amik background x cantik,org lain dok tgk x cantik,kite plak x prasan pun ade background...hmmm...cantik gak...tp putih lg cantik kot..."

& today suddenly it is visible on my monitor...
hmmm...
not bad...
but....
do u think it's messy / crowded or is it ok?
which one u prefer?
colored background or plain-suci-bersih-white like b4?
should I change to other background / layout?

hmmm...

~ I have received my parcel today containing ....... :) ~

No comments: