Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

:: 34 : I Need Help ::


Dear readers (if any) ,

Next month , I (& other classmates too) have a presentation (or more like practical exam) for our Food & Beverage Service class. We have to present two things :

i) Mocktail drink
ii) Table Setting

Mocktail is like cocktail , only that it doesn't contain alcohol ...so we have to search for recipes & choose one to present it (have to shake shake & please imagine the "I like to move it" song...hahahaha...) ... I'm quite nervous to do this (have to do it individually) .I've search for recipes & found some but they're not so interesting & presentable (in terms of color )...but I'll search for more recipes & hopefully will find one... (*_^)


(partner with Huda)
we have to set a round table with 10 seats...
the flatwares & cutleries will be provided...
we need to come out with a theme , including colors to be used , the table centerpiece (like flowers etc) & other ideas...
BUT ...
I really have no idea abt the deco , the theme (Huda has one , but still in consideration) ...
I want to do it simple but very attractive...
hmmm...
at the mo , I'm looking for table cloth ,napkins & chair cover to be used...
but seriously , I don't know where to find them... (I don't really shop for household stuffs & some more , we don't use any table cloth at home)
Just now while watching tv , I saw napkin with patterns on it & it's so gorgeous (please don't imagine the ones with bright colors , crowded & so childish or so out-dated) ...the one I saw is simple but elegant... ( :P ) ...
If you readers know where to find them (in Malaysia is preferrable as I don't wanna take risk with the shipping & postage , afraid they won't reach here b4 the presentation...unless they are guaranteed to be shipped on time) , please please please share with me...
or better, if there are shops in KL providing these stuffs...then it'll be easier...
or perhaps , hmm... can the table cloth & napkins be rented ?? do u know any supplier???
I'm not sure yet whether to use patterned napkins or just plain ones...
which one you think is better ? come to think about it over and over again , the plain ones are more simple , right ?
unless I can find like the one I saw just now.. ~ I tried to find any picture of that kind of napkin on the net , but none-lah ~

hope you all can share any tips for the table setting...
also , if u know any shops selling those stuffs (with reasonable & affordable price) , please let me know...
(*_^)
Thank you so much for ur kindness...!!


~ picture : credit to Gabriella 8's flickr ~





~ susah-susah & kalau mahal sgt ,

just beli kain & jahit sendiri ja...

huhuhuhu... ~

No comments: