Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

:: 22 : Fish Spa ::

Ever since Fish Spa was introduced in Malaysia (last year I guess)
I never had a chance to experience it myself...
I heard the feeling of being sucking by the Garra Ruffa fish is exciting & u can feel the difference on ur skin right after the treatment...
~hmmm...30 mins & u can feel ur skin smooth already ?? psychology kot...hehehe.. ~

If u have been to Ke*nko Pavillion , u know how bz that place is every time & every minute...
pack with people yg nk try that thingy... (xtau la skrg still begitu ke x)
but my parents & adeq managed to get themselves in at Ken*ko last time...
~ whilst me & my kakak were bz shopping there... that's why ... :p ~


last two weeks , my long-time-no-see / I-miss-u-giler-giler / ex-skoolmate friend , Ad, from Miri came down to KL to have a short holiday...

Hunny & Ad - geng gelak besar / melantak / menyanyi / menari time skolah :)

I tried to plan activities yg best which we can talk and talk and talk & not juz sit and watch movies which u hv to keep urself quiet or do shopping which u hv to concentrate on which clothes / bags / shoes / etc to buy dan lain2 yg sewaktu dengannya...

so I chose Sun*way Pyra*mid and planned to do these :

* makan makan & talk talk...

* Karaoke (I know there's Re*d Bo*x there , tp x tau kt mane)
* do fis*h spa
* & jalan2 if ada masa lg...


I picked her up at 10.30am & had out brunch @ The Manhat*tan Fish Market there...ordered Seafood Platter For Two ~thanx to this meal set coz it took us abt one & a half hrs to finish all of them & therefore we could talk & talk & talk...nasib time tu x ramai customers...so sgt enjoy !! ~

Then jalan2...
& went to a fis*h spa shop utk leraikan 'ke-gian-nan' ...




luckily there were only 7 customers (incl us) and therefore we had some privacy to 'jerit-jerit kegelian' akibat di 'makan' oleh ikan2 tersebut...
HAHAHAHAHA... ~sy kan mmg peng-geli since kecik~



I think that was a great moment for us ~or at least for me~ since we both gelak2 like before back in school time...
~they offer free hands & feet scrub after the f*ish spa...but I hate it when they are kinda forcing us to buy their products...please lah...skali dua kali tny cukuplah...xpayah la nk suruh jgk beli , ckp byk kali...then asyik komen kaki org mcm tu mcm ni...product u sgt bagus whatsoever...after this , kalau kite pergi situ lagi , I will only do the f*sh spa , & xkn buat scrub itu !!! BENCI !!! (I don't care if they happen to read my blog) ~





~oh ambil mood balik utk continue writing ~




then we continue "beli-belah tingkap" a.k.a window shopping...
I searched for karaoke center at the directory & there are two of them...but I couldn't find the location on the map / floor plan..!!!
oohhh....geram gilerrr !!!

so we ended up pusing2 / tawaf satu shopping mall tu until our feet terasa sgt penat & pinggang my friend sudah sakit...huhuhuhuhu...

hmmm...let's check the list again :

* makan makan & talk talk... - Checked
* Karaoke
* do fis*h spa - Checked
* & jalan2 if ada masa lg... - Checked

~ sbb itu saya telah menghabiskan duit saya beli vcd karaoke smlm utk lepas gian... :p ~


Later that night , my family & I went for my cousins' kenduri berkhatan...
ohh...cuti sekolah dh tiba , musim org kahwin & bersunat...
hehehehe...



~ thanx to Ad for the Kek Lapis Sarawak

&

F.R.I.E.N.D.S F.O.R.E.V.E.R. ! ~

No comments: