Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

:: 5 : Blog Header ::

phew...
finally...
done with my blog header...
i know it's a bit messy...
coz i did it in 5 hours only & stopped bcoz something happened with the software which I cannot save my work & therefore have to "print screen" , paste into 'Paint' & did some final touch in Photoshop...
LEGA !
(-_-)

anyway,
thanx a lot to sis Iza for introducing the "Scrapblog" to her readers ( incl me )....
it is a great software (is it software we call it or program??? ~I'm not an IT person~ ) which you can do your scrapbook online instead of do it manually ( I'm not that creative to do it on my own & am short of budget...hehehe...)...

hmmm...
if I have time , I'll edit it or make a new one ...
or maybe just stick to it until I get bored...
hahaha...
:D

~ yeay ...dh start coti !!! ~

No comments: