Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

:: 6 : Me in Western Kitchen ::

just wanna share this video with you all...

taken by my dear friend (using my low quality hp) during our Western Class on 16 Sept 08...


The one in scarf is me (obviously)...I was searing some beef to make beef stew...I get excited to see fire coming out & ask my friend to take photo of me with 'fire'...hahaha... :D

I am not sure why it happens so (forgot to ask the chef) but my friend told me it is because of the combination of hot oil + water from beef + fire...hmmm...let's try that again at home & see whether it is true or not...hahaha... tp kite x berani buat kt umah...hahaha


~ cooking is fun ~

4 comments:

dyan . said...

wohoho.. terbakar muka chef ko tu..
hahaha..

Hunny MJ @ PinkyRetro said...

re :

dyan - hhuhuhu... api sungguh ganas...

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

omg! tira sgt tak reti memasak...pengakuan jujur ni..heheh......:P

Hunny MJ @ PinkyRetro said...

re :

Tira - hhuhu...xpe...kite pun bkn reti sgt pun...hahahaha... :X masak2 slalu mcm x lepas lg , kalau nk baking , ok sket kot...nasib x amik Culinary Arts... huhuhu :D