Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

:: 63 : Sad Articles ::

I was bloghopping and came across this entry on this blog...
the entry was regarding our religion , Islam...
I never write something about religions because it is a sensitive issue , but this one really caught my attention...
The blog owner gave a link to a blog which that person tries to understand and find the truth of Islam according to his/her own ways and without referring to someone religious or a trusted muslim scholar... (you should read both blogs I linked )
I was so shock to read that blog & very sad to know that there are people outside there trying to manipulate our religion in a very open-through-the-world way ie ; by blogging in the internet and make it so public...
seriously , if he/she really wants to understand and find the truth about Islam , he/she needs not to write articles like so and without referring to a trusted muslim scholar , try to judge this religion in his/her own ways...
no wonder people (I'm sorry but not all) are seeing Islam in a bad way nowadays...
even muslims themselves...
na'uzubillahi minzalik....

I don't wanna talk about this in more details as I ,myself, am not that good in these things and I am improving myself from time to time...afraid I'll say something wrong...
i'm not a perfect person...there's so much mistakes I've done & am doing... (forgive me Allah)
but learning is an on-going process and it's better to learn slowly instead of doing nothing , no muhasabah diri and make own conclusions...
honestly , there are lots of things I need to know & learn about Islam...and I am learning bit by bit...



Whatever your religion is ,
please have respect towards it ,
and please respect other people too.


wallahualam...


~ I AM NOT A PERFECT PERSON ~

No comments: