Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

:: 71 : I Know It Is Supposed To Be Colorful , But Currently It Is Dark ::


-mobile blogging-

Moi current situation is,if I could say it, as dark as charcoal..(i juz simply put it like so,dont care if it is a bit 'overacting'..who cares? Nobody except me... huh...over la tu...hahahaha...)
Very dark with no single light that I cannot find my way out of it..
U might want to guess d reasons , but I am very sure , u won't get the most correct answer..
There r so many questions in moi mind that I dont have any answer for any of them..
They hv been in my mind for months ago..
I am so confused..
I've been thinking so hard to find the reasons/solutions..
But nada..!
Why , why and why?
I pray n hope that God Almighty will allow some light pass through my situation so that I can figure out the possible reasons n solutions to my problems..
Oh God..please help me..please send me some guidance..
And please let me be stronger than I used to be..


And by the way..
Despite that 'dark situation' , I wish tomorrow will give me a more colorful moment since I am getting something from Mak..well , hope everything goes well tomorrow..it's something I've been waiting for abt 4 months ago..let's just not reveal it now..once I've landed my hand onto that shiny thing, I will decide whether to tell or not..hehehe..

Hmm..
That would be all for now..
Will try to go online properly next time..(I haven't touch any laptop or desktop for 3weeks already..hmm.. :(

~ between SANDY of TARA and LUKE BRANDON of the Shopaholic Series , I miss Sandy more because Luke Brandon is always beside me ~

No comments: