Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

:: 92 : My Birthday Cake + Cake + Cake + More Cakes ::

halluuu...

okay..
I'll do this as short as possible because I do not have much time to online because I still have loadsss of chapters to read for my final exams... (oh...the 1st paper is tomorrow afternoon , then another 2 is on Wednesday... (-_-')




okeh...
as promised...
this is 'the story'...
hahaha...
macam gempaq !
:P


hmmm...
how should I start???


okeh...
to cut story short...
there was no birthday cake for me this year !!!
:P

so why did I put so many CAKEs there on the title of this entry???


well...
mak & the rests said they didn't have to buy any cake for me because...................










I , myself , already make my own cakes EVERY WEEK !!!

YES !!

hahaha...

everyone has become jemu already...

why why why?

because during this short sem's pastry kitchen , we are making various types of CAKES (and other bakery products too) EVERY WEEK !!!!

Fuuhh...
naeb baik sekali seminggu ja...
:P

so , they , & even I , said , "no need cake lah...I am celebrating my birthday every week of April with those cakes dah..."

HAHAHA...

so these are the cakes /products I made during pastry kitchen in APRIL alone...
~huuu...rasa mcm nak amik order & jual plak...hehehehe...~



~ Lemon Mousse ~


~ Black Forest Cake ~


~ Chocolate Fudge Cake ~


~ Sacher Cake ~


~ Chocolate Pudding ~


~ Florentine - suitable as snacks or for high-tea ~


~ Chilled Cheese Cake ~


~ Marshmallow ~


~ Tiramisu ~




see see...
no wonder I have put on weight already !!!
hmmm...
(-_-)



ok...
esok nk start exam...
saya sangat nervous !!!!
jerawat semua nak keluar dh !!!!
:(
doakan saya ya...
thank u !!
:)

"Ya Allah ya tuhanku...
Terangkanlah hati Marhaini...
kuatkanlah ingatannya terhadap apa yg telah dipelajari...
permudahkanlah Marhaini menjawab semua soalan utk peperiksaannya kali ini...
semoga Marhaini mendapat kejayaan dan keputusan yang cemerlang utk sem ini...
Amin... "

Thank you all !!!


Take care !!!

mmuuaaahhhsss !!!

(*_^)



~ Tapi saya tetap nk ayam LRC !! ~

No comments: